- Superb young twin Piper PA-34-220T Seneca V from 2007, your perfect IFR travel machine with glass cockpit and the assurance of the second engine, alternator, vacuum pump etc.
- Ideal for private pilots who like to tour around with the family and/or the bikes on board. Beautifully equipped and certified for IFR, but VFR is equally nice.
- Cruises 200 KTAS max, and has a maximum range of of 828 NM
- Piper still manufactures this type: https://www.piper.com/aircraft/trainer-class/seneca-v/specs-performance/
- Avidyne Integra Max EX5000 R8.1 glass cockpit
- S-TEC 55X auto-pilot
- De-icing boots in perfect shining condition
- Oxygen built-in
- Based in Antwerp International Airport, Belgium (EBAW)
- Will be EASA re-registered, serial number 3449350. Formerly Polish registered, and FAA registered
Airplane & engines time & state
- Two 220HP turbo-charged engine, 6 cylinders Continental TSIO-360RB1B engines (TBO 1800hrs)
- Platform and engines have 1433 hrs
- Two 3 blade fully-featherable, constant speed McCauley propellers that have 901hrs remaining
- 9/10: six original white leather seats with carpet upholstery (2007). In perfect shape. All covered with black & white protective covers.
- Six seats in club arrangement. Back seats can be easily removed to make space for bikes or other cargo.
- Also nose baggage compartment.
- 10/10: beautiful paint scheme based on white with green and gold stripes
- Paint in excellent state
- Avidyne Integra Max EX5000 R8.1 glass cockpit (coating worn but in perfect working order)
- 2x Garmin GNS430 with updated 8.33 radios (coating worn but in perfect working order)
- STEC 55X three-axis autopilot
- Garmin GTX 330 transponder S mode
- Garmin GMA340 audio panel
- Bendix-King ADF KR87 TSO
- Bendix-King DME
- Pilot analog back-up instruments
- De-icing booths, hot props and windshield hot plate.
- Executive table in passenger’s club seating arrangement
- Built-in oxygen with generous bottle
- Full logs available
- No known damage
- Always hangared
- Pro Abeam offers this aircraft as an independent broker.
- Specifications to be verified by prospective buyer in a pre-buy inspection
- Aircraft subject to prior sale or removal from market without notice
“This is a splendid aircraft. Piper still make them, but you can buy this second-hand so the value is obvious.”