SOLD – if you want to efficiently sell or buy and aircraft, please contact us.
- Low-time trainer with a military tradition, yet never worked hard in its life.
- Roomy 1-1 seating: designed for cadet-instructor pairs in full flight suit.
- Fantastically equipped with L3 Lynx Mode-S and traffic and engine & fuel monitor
- Good direct response to pilot inputs because of push-rods. No lag. Stable and strong aircraft. Extremely difficult to stall.
- 1293 hrs total time on airframe and engine
- Good engine compressions
- No known damage. Meticulously maintained.
- Last annual in 2018. Flown regularly by 3rd owner
- Serial number 8022, EASA registration D-EPDH
- Maintained under CAMO at Belgium’s most reputable maintenance facility
- Based in EBKT Kortrijk International Airport, Belgium, Europe
Airplane & engine time & state
- Lycoming O-235-H2C with 1293 hrs on a 2000hrs TBO
- 2 blade Sensenich 72 CKS 6-2-50 prop overhauled in 2013
- 24 USG fuel tank
- Last annual in 2018. Airplane is being flow regularly lately
- 9/10: original red seating in very good state as good as new
- 2 seats
- Windows are crack-free. Some minor scratches normal by wear & tear.
- 8/10: gelcoat is good overall. Some chips on non-critical places.
- Always been hangared.
- Classic 6-pack instruments
- EI Electronics CGR 30P fuel & engine monitor (2017 install new)
- L3 Lynx NGT 9000+ Mode-S transponder and TCAS traffic detection, ADSB in & out (2017 install new)
- Garmin GNC 255 nav/com, 8.33 kHz
- CO detector
- Vacuum pump replaced
- Sharkteeth decals, names & club logo (can be easily removed)
- PLB – Personal Locator Beacon
- 850 kg MTOW, 200 kg useful load
- FDly 100 KIAS at 5 GpH leaned
- No known damage
- Always hangared
- All logs available
- European VAT paid
- Pro Abeam offers this aircraft as an exclusive independent broker. Contact us on email@example.com or by phone on +32 468 479075.
- Specifications to be verified by prospective buyer in a pre-buy inspection
- Aircraft subject to prior sale or removal from market without notice