- Well maintained four-seater 2008 Cirrus CR-22 G3 GTS . 25% share based in Kortrijk International Airport, Belgium.
- Perfect for luxury VFR or IFR touring throughout Europe. Fly like you drive a care, only higher and faster.
- Glass cockpit (Avidyne 7.1.1) with S-TEC 55X autopilot and 2x GNS430 Waas enabled navigators.
- Be part of a group of owner gathered in a private company (BVBA) of which you can buy 25% of its shares: don’t pay too much for your ownership but still have a nice bird at your disposal !
- Based in Kortrijk International Airport, Belgium (EBKT), immediately available.
- FAA N-reg registered as N80NS, serial number 2839.
- Only 826 flight hours, 1057 running hours (July 2020) on airframe and engine.
- Parachute renewed sept 2018.
- New prop July 2018 after a propstrike. Engine revised and nosewheel strengthened as well.
- Pro Abeam offers this aircraft shareas an exclusive independent broker. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airplane time state, engine type
- Platform and engine has 826 flight hours, 1057 running hours (July 2020).
- 310 hp (231 kW) Continental IO-550-N piston engine (atmospheric). TBO 2200 Hrs.
- New 3 blade propeller since July 2018.
- CAPS Parachute replaced in 2018.
- 92 USG useful fuel.
- Basic empty weight 2324 lb.
- Factory leather interior (GTS version).
- In perfect condition.
- Original factory paint.
- TKS anti-ice system on all leading edges and prop.
- Front cowling repainted after small birdstrike;
- Glass cockpit Avidyne Integra V7.1.1 with double 10.4″ displays (PFD and MFD).
- 2x Garmin GNS430 Waas enabled navigators.
- Traffic information displayed on GNS430Ws.
- STEC 55X 2 axis autopilot.
- Garmin GTX 330 mode-S transponder.
- Garmin GMA 340 Audio panel.
- Screens showing some signs of use.
- Back-up instruments.
- No DME, ADF or Weather on board
- Aircraft owned by a Belgian private company (BVBA). This is a 25% share transaction in that company whose only asset is this airplane. Monthly fee to cover fixed costs is 400 eur per 25% shares. Fuel cost is only variable.
- Timeslots are first come, first serve based on an internet app. Longer trips are possible but should be discussed with the other owners upfront. Good availability overall!
- New share owner subject to approval of the other shareholders.
- Damage is the propstrike and a small birdstrike. All nicely repaired.
- Full logs available. Always hangared.
- Pro Abeam offers this aircraft as an exclusive independent broker. Contact us on email@example.com.
- Specifications to be verified by prospective buyer in a pre-buy inspection
- Aircraft subject to prior sale or removal from market without notice
“This is the Rolls-Royce under GA aircraft. Splendid to fly with. You can fly to the south of France without tiring yourself. I am sorry to have to sell my share.”