- Unique in Europe: fly high & fly fast with this low-time pressurised Piper Mojave, the piston pinnacle of the Navajo line. Less than 100 built. 7 places aircraft.
- Comes with fresh annual. No known damage. Very good paint. Full de-ice.
- FAA N-reg: N153EJ, serial number 31P-8414011, currently operated by US based trust
- Currently based in Kortrijk International Airport, Belgium (EBKT)
Airplane time state, Engine type
- Platform has 3582 hrs total time.
- Lycoming TIO-540-V2AD 1800hrs TBO, 1316 hrs remaining SMOH, 2005, intercooled
- Lycoming LTIO-540-V2AD 1800hrs TBO, 1316 hrs remaining SMOH, 2005, intercooled
- Propeller Hartzell HC-I3YR-2UF 2000hrs, 1420 hrs remaining
- Propeller Hartzell HC-I3YR-2LUF2000hrs, 1420 hrs remaining
- All ADs complied with
- All logs complete from 1997 onwards. Copy of FAA records available before 1997.
- Fuel capacity 243 USG
- 8/10. Original interior. White leather seats. Pilot seats with sheepskin cover. Carpets freshly cleaned.
- 8/10 . New paint in remarkably good state. De-ice boots in good order.
- Bendix-King primary instruments
- Garmin GNS 530 TAWS GPS, NAV & COM
- Garmin GNS 430 GPS, NAV & COM
- Garmin GTX 330 Mode-S transponder
- Garmin GMA340 audio panel
- Bendix-King KT79 Mode-C transponder
- Bendix-King KR87 ADF receiver
- Bendix-King KWX56 color weather radar system
- Bendix-King KI 244 color weather radar indicator
- Bendix-King KI206 VOR/LOC/glideslope radio navigation indicator
- Terrain awareness annunciator control unit
- 3M WX-1000 Stormscope
- RYAN TCAS1 9900BX Traffic Awareness System
- JPI EDM-760 Twin Engine Monitor
- Radio Altimeter
- Built-in autopilot
- Co-pilot back-up instruments
- 2 LCD panels in passenger cabin
- Comes with fresh annual
- New oxygen bottle added
- Maintained by Belgium’s largest part 145 certified maintance organisation
- Navajo empennage SID does not apply for the Mojave
- Pro Abeam offers this aircraft as an exclusive independent broker.