SOLD – if you want to efficiently sell or buy an aircraft, contact us.
- Young and low hour six-seater 1999 Piper PA32R-301 Saratoga II HP with state of the art upgraded avionics and autopilot
- Ideal for Private Pilots who like to tour around with the family and/or the bikes on board. Perfect for VFR, but also beautifully equipped and certified for IFR.
- Cruise 155 KTAS at 5000ft consuming 15 USG/hr rich of peak
- Aircraft only had one private owner who took care of his beloved machine. The owner has no medical anymore. Bought in 2001 directly from Dutch dealer
- Based in Kortrijk International Airport, Belgium (EBKT)
- EASA registered as OO-TVK, serial number 46141
- Matching airplane tow can be optionally sold along
- Never damaged and beautifully maintained.
Airplane time state, Engine type
- 300 HP engine, 6 cylinders Lycoming IO-540-K1G5
- Platform and engine have 1347 hrs
- Fresh annual March 2019
- 3 blade propeller has 100hrs since overhaul. Cert valid till 30/6/2023
- 9/10: original white leather seats with carpet upholstery (1999). In perfect shape.
- Six seats in club arrangement. Back seats can be easily removed to make space for bikes or other cargo.
- Also nose baggage compartment.
- 9/10: beautiful paint scheme with paint in excellent state
- Garmin 500 PFD and MFD displaying traffic, terrain, obstacles and synthetic vision. With built-in strike finder.
- 2x Garmin GNS 430W Waas with updated 8.33 radios
- STEC 55X three-axis autopilot
- Digital and analog engine instruments
- Garmin GTX 330 transponder S mode
- Collins ADF 650A TSO
- Collins DME
- Pilot back-up instruments
- Co-pilot 6 pack back-up instruments
- 102 USG capacity tanks
- Executive table in passenger’s club seating arrangement
- Isothermic box
- Fresh Annual (March 2019)
- Maintained by Belgium’s largest part 145 certified maintance organisation
- Crankshaft AD performed ten years ago at LOMA Air in Belgium
- Aircraft owned by a company. VAT has not been paid.
- Full logs available
- Pro Abeam offers this aircraft as an exclusive independent broker.
“This is a top aircraft. I would never sell it if I hadn’t lost my medical. And if I could, I would buy this again. It is so much more useful and larger than a Beech Bonanza.”