SOLD – if you want to efficiently sell or buy an aircraft, contact us.
- 1974 Cessna 172M high wing four seater with a high-time engine and longing for new radios
- Ideal first airplane for a private pilot looking for a docile VFR touring aircraft
- Or for a flight school who looks to teach in the well -controlled cockpit of this classic
- EASA registered OO-HER, serial number 172-63034
- Attractive paint scheme, new windshield
- New prop from 2020
- Annual from February 2020
- SIDs partly performed (71-20-01, 57-11-01, 57-40-01)
- Total platform hours: 6234 hrs, engine hours 2119 hrs on TBO of 2000+400 hrs
- Radio & audio panel to be upgraded to 8.33 Mhz, transponder to be upgraded to Mode-S in function of your requirements and taste. We can offer already a total upgrade for 7000 eur (excl VAT)
- Aircraft can be visited in Kortrijk, Belgium airport (EBKT)
- Price exclusive of VAT from Belgian company
- Pro Abeam offers this aircraft as an exclusive independent broker. Contact us on email@example.com.
Airplane time state, engine type
- Total platform hours: 6234 hrs, engine hours 2119 hrs on TBO of 2000+400 hrs (August 2020)
- Engine Lycoming O-320-E2D, 2119 SMOH, 6234 HRs total. TBO of 2000 plus 400 hrs extension
- Brand new 2 blade McCauley propeller 2020.
- Original brown interior in generally good state
- New windshield.
- 6/10. Some paint is chipping
- Attractive paint scheme met yellow and blue accents
- Small birdstrike on leading edge wing, fully repaired
- Strobes & pitot heat inop
- Front wheel cowling missing
- Analog six-pack instruments
- Bendix/King KA134 TSO Audio Panel
- Bendix/King King KY97A com (25 kHz)
- Narco MK12 nav/com & CDI (25kHz) – some frequency indications don’t fully work
- Narco AT50 Mode C transpondeur (inop)
- Sigtronics SPA400 intercom
- Bendix/KingKR86 ADF
- Bendix/King KN53 NAV
- Radio & audio panel to be upgraded to 8.33 Mhz, transponder to be upgraded to Mode-S in function of your requirements and taste. We have an offer for an upgrade starting at 7000 eur (excl VAT)
- EHT, left fuel sensor inop
- Aircraft owned by a Belgian private company (BVBA)
- Damage is a small birdstrike. All nicely repaired. New prop
- Full logs available
- Pro Abeam offers this aircraft as an exclusive independent broker. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specifications to be verified by prospective buyer in a pre-buy inspection
- Aircraft subject to prior sale or removal from market without notice.